Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
Go back to the Job List
Associate DentistPosted by: Canning Recruitments
Posted date: 2012-Apr-27
We are looking to fill the position of Associate dentist in one of the best places to live and work
in Erbil, Iraq. We are seeking an associate for our modern, computerized dental office
practicing all aspects of dentistry. We are expecting to be very busy, and continue to grow in
other local and foreign cities in our group of clinics. Our practice will be located in the most
valuable square kilometer in Iraq, check out the area at http://www.economic-developmentiraq.
As an associate dentist your experience will include:
• OSHA and HIPPA compliance.
• Working with a well-trained, supportive, and knowledgeable administrative and clinical
team of staff members to ensure a productive schedule and minimal stress.
• Working in updated, well-maintained operatory.
• Using modern, well-maintained, equipment including digital radiography and rotary
• Emphasising patient education with written information, illustrations, animations, and
intra-oral camera, A bilingual dental assistant will be provided to maintain adequate
communication with the local patients.
• Maintaining good relationships with local lab technicians.
• Maintaining good working relationships with an excellent team
Job Duties: (1) Assume quality of care for all patients.
(2) Adhere to the highest standard of dental practices, ethics and
professionalism at all times.
(3) Assist the Associate Dental Director in establishing dental policies,
quality improvement procedures, evaluating current practices, and
(4) Recommend changes in all clinical areas or in general to improve
patient flow, dental record, dental billings, and appointment
(5) Supervise, direct, train, and educate dental ancillary staff to perform
their duties when necessary to understand policies, procedures, and
(6) Maintain an affiliation with the professional groups, dental
associations, and dental organizations, as per policies and procedures
established by National Health Services, Inc., and represent NHSI at all
meetings of these associations and organizations whenever possible
or as directed by the Associate Dental Director.
We are seeking a person who shares our "quality care" philosophy, who instinctively
understands how to attain personal and professional satisfaction by providing extreme patient
service, who wants to develop a "trusted advisor" relationship with patients and members of
the community, and who wants to belong to a great team. You should have at least 2 years of
experience in dentistry -- preferably including a general practice residency -- and show a
satisfactory level of aptitude, motivation, and interest in improving in the following skills:
• Science, Training, and Experience— Utilising evidence-based dentistry, and dentistry
based on clinical success and training.
• Complex Problem Solving— Identifying complex problems and reviewing related
information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions and treatments in
comprehensive diagnosis and treatment methods.
• Critical Thinking— Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses
of possible solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems, and explaining that
analysis in clear and understandable terms.
• Judgment and Decision Making— Providing input for the owners consideration
regarding the relative costs and benefits of potential actions in making business and
operational decisions, such as equipment and materials acquisitions.
• Time Management— Managing one's own time and the time of others to create an
optimal schedule with minimal stress.
• Instructing— Sharing knowledge effectively with patients, staff, and members of the
• Professional Development-- Understanding and demonstrating the value of
membership in professional organizations and study groups.
• Active Learning— Understanding the value of Continuing Education and seeking
new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
This occupation requires:
• Current dental license.
• D.D.S. degree or equivalent.
• General Practice Residency preferred.
Employee Benefits Include:
• Paid vacation, four weeks per anum.
• Accommodation &Transportation.
• Round trip ticket to the home of origin.
• Sick and or Maternity leave.
• Medical Insurance.