Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
Go back to the Job List
Part-Time job for both Graduates and UndergraduatesPosted by: A.U. Consult
Posted date: 2015-Oct-29
Location: All States in Nigeria
* The Strategic Information Specialist will be responsible for monitoring the progress of Strategic Information activities and provide ongoing mentorship to all strategic Information stakeholders in the community and facility and state governments on adherence to set standards while also harmonizing the state M & E systems.
* Will also be responsible for guiding and implementing Operations research activities that wilt help improve the quality of our programming to the benefit of our donor and clients.
* Ability to meet sales targets
* Appreciation of customer needs,
* Excellent communication skills, including high standards of written communication, grammar and spelling
* Excellent organisational and project management skills
* High energy levels,
* Industry knowledge
* Information management skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to details
* Marketing / sales orientation,
* Networking skills
* Presentation skills
* Researching & Prospecting skills
* Sound understanding of business principles.