Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
Go back to the Job List
Public Elementary & High School K-12 Teachers NeededPosted by: Mae-Dewey
Posted date: 2015-Nov-08
We are currently looking for native English state-certified K-12 teachers to fill January/February 2016 positions in Taiwan public school and private academies.
1. Native English speaker from the USA/ CA / UK / IRE / AUS / NZ / SA
2. Able to work immediately (or near future) and sign a one-year contract.
3. Must hold a B.A. degree or higher
4. Officially certified K-12 teacher in home-country (teacher's license/teacher registration certificate); accept valid substitute teaching permit/license or provisional status
JOB DETAILS: (vary in accordance with the school contract)
1. Location: Taiwan, Island-wide
2. Students: Grades 1-12
3. Work Monday to Friday; from 8am-4:00pm
4. Classes: 20-25 classes weekly, 40-50 minutes per class
5. Class size: 25-40 students
6. Curriculum: scenario teaching, practical conversation, ESL (collaborating- teaching involved) or Subjects teaching or flexible
7. Monthly salary range: NT$65,000 — NT$80,000
(commensurate to teacher’s qualification & experience)
8. Monthly Housing subsidy: NT$5000 single teacher; NT$10000 (with family or dependents)
9. Airfare Reimbursement for round-trip tickets
10. Evaluation and Performance bonus — Around one month salary
11. Paid vacation — in accordance with the school calendar
12. Labor & Health Insurance: Available
13. Work permit & ARC provided
14. One year, renewable contract
HOW TO APPLY:
In order for us to start the process, we first need you to send us the following documents:
1. Resume (with photo, D.O.B., Nationality, Skype ID, and date of availability information)
2. Copy of degree diploma
3. Copy of teaching license/credentials
Please send to : Dewey International Education Consultants, Ltd./Mae San at recruit02de-wey.com.tw or recruit02.maegmail.com.