Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
Go back to the Job List
Embedded Software EngineerPosted by: PhD-Jobs.NET
Posted date: 2016-Jun-24
Belparts is a top-notch manufacturer of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) components. Thanks to our 25+ years of experience we allow our customers to build more energy-efficient and comfortable buildings. Our firm mission is to constantly invent new HVAC products that surpass the state-of-the-art in the market by far. In order to achieve our high standard in product innovation we leverage the performance of electronics and embedded software and add these powerful ingredients to the hydraulic systems
At Belparts, people make the difference. Their team spirit and skills allow Belparts to keep its momentum in outperforming competition.
To strengthen the Belparts team at headquarters, we are looking for an:
Embedded Software Engineer
(Rotselaar – full time – m/f)
As a key person in our Innovation + Engineering team (I+E), you have a multi-faceted role:
- Develop embedded software according to product specification and optimising for resource usage, reliability and implementation speed.
- You maintain a formal, unambiguous and traceable development and documentation process.
- You actively contribute to testing and characterisation of our products together with the other members of the I+E team.
- You maintain, expand, optimise and document the software for our hydraulics test laboratory (LabView).
- You develop Windows based software for our development and production test system and also for customer’s use.
- You take part in code reviews.
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering, specializing in (Embedded) Software Engineering, Electronics, ICT or Computer Sciences (ir/ing)
- You have a very good knowledge of C/C++
- You master test and development methodologies like test-driven development and static code analysis
- You are able to develop Windows software
- You are familiar with design patterns and their implementation.
- Knowledge of electronics and hardware design is an asset
- Your technological insights provide essential information on how to guide the new technological development, both in hardware and software
- You are critical against your own work and can detect and quantify potential risks
- You are result-driven and quality-minded, with a strong technical intuition
- You are a good communicator, both in writing and speaking
- You are a problem solver and exhibit a natural tendency to anticipate on problems
- You work in a structural way
- Experience in HVAC is not required, affinity with HVAC applications clearly is an asset
- A first professional experience is an asset
- Early-adopter job in a growing and innovative company: you really make the difference.
- Extremely dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as
- Opportunity to shape the products of the future.