Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
Go back to the Job List
Dermatologist to FrancePosted by: PhD-Jobs.NET
Posted date: 2016-Oct-01
Located in the center of Paris, our partner owns several medical structures.
Present on the french medical market for over 60 years.
They are specialised in various medical domains from generalist to specialised interventions.
You will benefits from very good working conditions including:
- Recent and high technology equipment
- Reliability from your patients thanks to the solid reputation of the medical centres.
- Regular professional trainings
- Help from a medical assistant, logistical support and management services which will help you in your daily administrative tasks.
• Permanent contract (CDI –Contrat à durée indéterminée)
• Salary range: between 6000-8000 euros/month
• Flexible working hours
• 5 weeks paid holidays
• Health & Work insurance
• Meal Vouchers
• Dermatovenerologist Diploma from a European Union University
• Intermediate level in French (minimum DELF B1 Level)
• Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
• Help you define your professional project
• Assist you in negotiating your employment conditions with your future employer
• Support you in your expatriation project
-Logistical support: we can offer or help you find accommodation near your workplace, open a French bank account etc.
-Administrative procedures: government authorisations to work, licensing and certification procedures, registration procedure to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of France etc.
Please send your CV at infophd-jobs.net mentioning reference code FR-05
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822