Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
Go back to the Job List
Veterinary Surgeons to the UKPosted by: PhD-Jobs.NET
Posted date: 2017-Jul-05
There are exciting opportunities for small animal Veterinary Surgeons to work in the UK.
You will be responsible for surgical procedures, medical investigations, consultations, treatment and hospitalisation of patients, client relations, on-call duties and home visits.
They pride themselves in offering exceptional care to their customers, and you will be working with a supportive and enthusiastic team.
This is fantastic opportunity work as Vet in the UK and benefits from industry-leading training and development.
In return, you will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
• Highly competitive salary and bonus - £20,000 while training £30,000 after training
• RCVS registration paid
• Accommodation provided for three months of training
• Funded, supported and encouraged annual CPD
• Company pension scheme
• Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as child care vouchers and subsidised gym membership
It is essential that you are:
• Registered as a veterinary surgeon (or eligible to register) with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
• Have a minimum of 1 years relevant experience in small animal practice, including 1-year hands-on surgery experience.
• English speaking to an excellent standard essential (C1)
• Eligible to work in the EU
Interviews in Malaga, Spain on 18th July 2017 (will be arranged in other places too). Please send your CV in English.
For further information please send your CV mentioning reference SH-05 at infophd-jobs.net
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822