Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
Go back to the Job List
Video & Sound DesignerPosted by: Platingaming Ltd.
Posted date: 2017-Jul-05
Platin Gaming is seeking to appoint a Video & Sound Designer to oversee the complete conception and production process of their video and sound output.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing any required audio and video to accompany our productions. Working closely with your colleagues in the design team, and under supervision of the Art Director, you will manage the entire sound production process as well as creating the sound concept for the productions. The position involves SFX design/creation, music composition and audio mixing.
You will also be responsible for creating motion graphics assets and animated elements for a variety of mediums including video platforms, slot games and LED banners. You will also be expected to animate typography, logos and have a keen sense of design and layout.
· Create SFX and VFX to go with our games and video production.
· Create sound effects and manage any external resources needed such as voice over and audio samples.
· Compose music from scratch with in-house musical equipment Nektar Panorama P6
· Mix together SFX and music
· Work closely with designers, artists and programmers to creatively solve any game audio development problems as they arise.
· Work with team of developers to help define technical requirements/needs and specifications.
· Take and implement notes and suggestions from the department manager.
· Conceptualise and create high-level motion graphics in After Effects, Photoshop, and/or Cinema 4D.
· Composite using 2D, 2.5D, and/or 3D elements in After Effects.
· Characters rigging.
· Enhance video content by adding visual graphics
· Work efficiently to meet deadlines and monitor output quality and render efficiency.
· Using text and images in a creative and imaginative way.
· Create visual stories for our Games to engage our fans across all social media platforms.
· Portfolio or Reel demonstrating Sound, Music, Animation and Motion Graphics design/mixing/creation abilities
· Proficiency in Ableton Live and Adobe Audition, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere.
· Working knowledge of Native Instrument Complete suite
· 1+ years’ experience working in a team
· Ability to be versatile and flexible with audio post-production needs
· Fluency using a Mac computer.
· Basic knowledge of video production techniques; video editing would be advantageous.
· Have an eye for design.
· Work closely with designers, artists and programmers to creatively solve game video development problems.
· Strong at concept & storyboard design.
· Knowledge and understanding of HD, 1080i, NTSC/PAL standards, frame rates and file/delivery formats.
· Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
· Dynamic and Fun events
· A competitive salary
· Health Insurance
· Fresh fruits
· Office in central location
· Assistance in finding accommodation