Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
Go back to the Job List
Front End DeveloperPosted by: Platingaming
Posted date: 2017-Aug-28
As a front end developer, your main responsibility is producing, modifying, and
maintaining user interfaces in different platforms. These not only include websites and web
applications but also online games' interfaces. You need to work closely with our designers to
convert Photoshop designs into cross browser compatible webpages both for mobile and
desktop environments. You also need to implement fluid user interface logic communicating
well with backend using Ajax or Websocket.
• Building and maintaining front-end libraries and frameworks
• Optimizing webpages and applications to reduce bandwidth usage and loading time
• Recommending and implementing new ideas for front-end technologies
• Testing and debugging interfaces on different platforms
• Adapting and learning different frameworks, templating engines and new technologies
• Documentation of front-end interfaces
• Good English skills, both written and spoken.
• Excellent HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge including animations
• Knowledge of responsive design
• Excellent Jquery skills.
• Adequate knowledge of design tools including, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Some PHP knowledge is required to cope with templating over PHP. Sufficient in house
training will be given for templating skills in case applicant has little to no knowledge.
• Velocity or Freemarker experience
• Flash/Flex experience
• Game development experience
• Gambling/betting development experience
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation