Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
Go back to the Job List
Corporate LawyerPosted by: Platingaming
Posted date: 2017-Aug-28
Platin Gaming Ltd is looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join its team. As Corporate Lawyer you
will be responsible for all corporate matters, your objective will be to protect the interests of
our corporation and provide business advice.
• Deal with company law and commercial law matters and cooperate with various
regulatory authorities and jurisdictions as well as clients and professional advisers both
verbally and in writing
• Manage day-to- day tasks related to administration of companies and review or drafting
of legal documentation
• Reviewing and preparing corporate documentation, including drafting legal documents,
reviewing contracts with vendors and contractors.
• Analyzing and reporting legal issues, as well as law concerning mergers and
acquisitions, trademarks, tax law, employment and gaming.
• LL.B. (an LL.M., especially with a specialization in company and/or commercial law
areas will be considered an advantage)
• At least 4 years post-qualification experience gained in laws and regulations relating
the international gaming and betting industry (other related experience will also be
• Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of German and/or other foreign languages
will be considered a plus
• Exceptional management, organizational and communication skills with advanced
experience in client contact and ability to prioritize workload and multitask
• Strong computer literacy skills
Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
Dynamic and Fun events
A competitive salary
Fresh lunch served on a daily basis
Office in central location
Assistance in finding accommodation