Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
Go back to the Job List
Specialist Emergency MedicinePosted by: PhD-Jobs.NET
Posted date: 2017-Aug-28
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of emergency medicine is a highly specialised department. A wide range of urgent cases are treated, which offers a great chance to develop professionally.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education.
• Specialised in Gastroenterology OR Endocrinology OR Pulmonology OR Family Medicine OR Geriatrics OR Anesthesiology AND Emergency Medicine/ you have experience in the field of Emergency Medicine
• Fluent in English
• Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
• Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
• Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
• 37 hour working week
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
• 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
• A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Cultural teaching prior to departure
• Language course for your spouse and elderly children
• Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
• Accommodation assistance in Denmark
• Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and in Denmark
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Information on Danish tax matters
• Hotline service for urgent questions
• Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Please send your CV along with Cover Letter to infophd-jobs.net mentioning reference code ML-33
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822