A vacancy as a staff specialist in psychiatry is open in the south of Denmark.
The hospital is looking for an educated specialist in psychiatry with broad interests and knowledge.
Working in a Danish hospital gives you both a good and a stable professional and private life. You get attractive working conditions and great possibilities for professional development, and a better work-life balance.
Organisationally, the regional psychiatric health care is separated from the somatic healthcare, though in the daily work there is close cooperation with the somatic hospital in regards to supervision and training of junior doctors.
The department is organised in multidisciplinary teams consisting of psychologists, physiotherapists, social workers, family therapists and secretaries.
We have a very specialised function for the treatment of veterans with PTSD and regional function for traumatised refugees and immigrants with PTSD.
We offer specialised, differentiated evaluation and treatment.
• Specialist title in psychiatry with broad psychiatric training, and with interest for interest for patients with affective disorders, anxiety diagnoses and PTSD
• Availability to complete the Danish course (B2 Level)
• Motivation for living and working in Denmark
• Permanent contract after three-month trial period.
• Salary starting from 7000 € gross per month. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Danish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Danish course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€
monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
• A great opportunity to grow professionally.
• Good and deeply committed colleagues with different professional backgrounds.
• Working in an informal work environment.
• Good working conditions; Six weeks paid holiday. 37-hour working week.
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference DN-02 at infophd-jobs.net
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka