Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
Go back to the Job List
RadiologistPosted by: PhD-Jobs.NET
Posted date: 2019-Mar-21
Have you ever imagined yourself living in the country of TinTin, Chocolate and the famous Belgian Beers? Now this is your chance.
On behalf of a modern private out-patient clinic in Flanders, Belgium, we are seeking an:
Alllround radiologist (m/f) 0,8 FTE, fluent in the English language and willing to learn Dutch.
• Radiologist with experience in ultrasound , mammography and bone-density measurement
We offer you
• working hours 09.00-18.00 per day and 1 evening per week until 20.00
• A position suitable to your needs and profile
• A good and honest contract and income of about €13.000-€20.000 Gross per month.
• Suitable housing for you and your family
• Objective information on living and working life in Belgium
• Arranging all the paperwork
Please send your CV mentioning reference CF-07 at infophd-jobs.net
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822