Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
Go back to the Job List
General DentistPosted by: PhD-Jobs.NET
Posted date: 2019-Mar-21
Are you a general dentist and looking to work close to the Belgium Dutch boarder? You are interest in continuing your dental career in Belgium? For a busy and modern dental practice just over the Belgium border close to Maastricht we are looking for a general dentist to start a full time cooperation with our client. This practices focusses not only on dentistry but on the full body health which can be influenced by the right dental treatments.
• A job as a general dentist
• The opportunity to work full time
• A long term position
• The opportunity to work self-employed, based upon a percentage of your revenue
• A pleasant and professional working climate
• Working in a high standard modern equipped dental centre
• An income that is amongst the highest incomes for dentists/ endodontics in Europe
• Working with a full agenda from the start
• High level of autonomy: self-employment with a lot of freedom to make your agenda and take holiday
• European Master Degree in Dentistry
• Minimum of 3-5 years of fulltime work experience
• A calm and kind personality
• Eagerness to learn
• Professional attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Self-employed with a starting income of c/a € 70.000 to € 100.000 gross per year based on a full time cooperation.
Please send your CV mentioning reference CF-02 at infophd-jobs.net
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822