The county council in Eksjö offers employment for an Anesthesiologist with experience in Intensive Care.
The doctor will work in an independent way with sedation, both acute and elective, awake intubation, regional anaesthesia (epidural, spinal) and blockade experience.
The doctor will be working in Eksjö, but the hospital cooperates with the whole county and in some occasions do interaction/exchange with other clinics. It means that in some occasions the doctor might travel and work on special cases both with the Värnamo and Jönköping hospital.
The hospital is looking for a person who is able to decide about the more effective method of anaesthesia. The doctor must have experience with paediatric anaesthesia and also with basic intensive care in order to be able to treat surgical and medical patients. Also, they are looking for a professional that can work in a team in a multi-professional environment, take into account other professionals’ the knowledge and opinion to learn and improve and give the best health care possible.
• Permanent contract after successful language exam
• Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
• Training courses within working hours
• Attractive salary, with progression depending on experience and language level. Duties are paid separately
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• A free language course program, which will take you to level C1 in Swedish. Partners are also offered a language course
• Specialist title in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care recognised in the EU.
• 3 years experience as an Anaesthesiologist and Intensive care doctor.
• Experience with Paediatric Anaesthesia.
• C1 Swedish level. A free language course will be offered to the candidates that don’t fulfill this requirement.
• High level of English
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference SW-14 at infophd-jobs.net
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka