Jobs & Job Search, Employment & Careers | Getjobs.eu
Looking for a new job? Find jobs in Europe. Post of vacancies & search resume for employers it's free.
Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to GetJobs!
The rig engineer position will involve:
• Detailed design of avionics rigs including schematics and
• Liaising with manufacturing and planning to oversee rig
manufacture and development.
• Informal rig testing to ensure correct wiring and functionality.
• Creation of rig operating procedures and commissioning report.
• The development of software to simulate avionics equipment to
enable dynamic testing.
• Integration of system models into the rig environment
• Generation of test plans, procedures and reports for formal
and informal testing
• Generation of system clearances for release to aircraft.
• Have a good understanding of aircraft systems in general
• Be familiar with aircraft databus transmission systems e.g. A429
• Hold an electrical engineering/aerospace degree or further
• Minimum of 5 years relevant engineering experience.
• Past experience in the aircraft rig test environment.
• Motivated and flexible individual
• Capable of working autonomously or with little supervision
Excellent salary and benefits package
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in Word .doc format –
Also I require an indication of your Salary Expectations – CHF's per annum.
Paul Westmerland Bsc. (Hons)
Corporate Recruitment Manager
Prokom International Services
PLEASE CONSIDER THAT YOU MAY KNOW SOMEONE IDEAL FOR THIS ROLE
FOR ALL CURRENT VACANCIES CLICK ON “COMPANY WEBSITE” ON MY LINKEDIN PAGE